- 2 large biscuits, store-bought or homemade
- 1 pot with "debris" from cooking Brisket
- 3/4 cup chicken stock or water
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Splash of heavy cream
- Couple drops of hot sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the pot with the "debris" over medium-high heat. Add the chicken stock, bring up to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
While the "debris" is heating up, melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Beat the eggs in a small mixing bowl with the cream, hot sauce, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Scramble to your liking.
Split the biscuits in half, dip the cut sides down into the "debris" and then put on a serving plate.
Spoon the "debris" over the biscuits and top with the scrambled eggs.