- 1 box brownie mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil, or according to the brownie mix directions
- 2 eggs, or according to the brownie mix directions
- 1/2 cup golden raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce (optional)
- 1 cup raspberries (optional)
- 1 cup Grand Marnier (optional, for soaking the berries)
- 2 cups whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
Pre-heat a waffle maker to medium-low.
Prepare the brownies according to the package directions, omitting any water or milk. Pour 1/2 cup of the mixture per square in the waffle maker. Bake for 10 minutes.
Once baked, open the waffle maker and turn off the heat. Let the brownies sit until slightly cool, about 3 minutes
Serve alone or with berries, whipped cream or ice cream, or other toppings of your choice.