- 10 ounces fingerling potatoes
- 1 ball pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), divided
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 12 ounces whole milk fresh mozzarella cheese, grated
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed, each spear cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 2-3-inch pieces
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Place the potatoes in a saucepan. Add enough water to cover by 1 inch. Sprinkle with salt. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes. Drain. Cool. Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
If using baking sheets, sprinkle two baking sheets with cornmeal. If using pizza pans with holes, spray lightly with cooking spray. Roll and stretch the pizza dough to two rounds. Transfer to the baking pans. Mix 2 tablespoons EVOO and garlic in a small bowl. Brush the garlic oil over the dough. Dividing the ingredients evenly between two pizzas, sprinkle three-quarters of the green onions over top, then add the mozzarella, leaving a half-inch plain border. Top with the potato slices and goat cheese.
Toss the asparagus and the remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a medium size bowl. Scatter the asparagus over the pizzas. Sprinkle with Parmesan, then lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
Bake the pizza until the crust is browned and the asparagus is tender, about 18 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. Sprinkle with the remaining green onions. Cut into pieces.