- 1 can cannellini beans (14 ounces), rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
Pulse all the ingredients except the chives in a food processor to form a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl.
Serve on bruschetta and garnish with chopped chives.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, visit