- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 container (5 oz.) DOLE® Arugula
- 1 can (11 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) prosciutto slices, cut into 1/2–inch strips
- 1/2 cup DOLE Whole Pitted Dates
- Aioli Dressing (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly on foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned; cool in pan. Break “crisps” into irregular-sized pieces.
Divide salad on 3 large plates. Arrange oranges, grapes, prosciutto strips and dates on top of each salad. Drizzle with Aioli Dressing, to taste. Garnish with cheese “crisps”. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
Combine 1/3 cup red wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, 5 garlic cloves, finely minced, 1 pasteurized egg or 1/4 cup egg substitute, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard in blender container. Cover; blend at medium speed. Slowly add 1/3 cup olive oil and 1/3 cup vegetable oil in thin stream, until blended.