- 5 medium plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley leaves (a generous handful), chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Toss the tomatoes and onions with the chopped parsley, EVOO, salt and pepper. Let stand while you prepare dinner.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, visit