- 2 cups fresh blueberries, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 2 mangos (about 1 3/4 cups), peeled, seeded and sliced, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 1/4 cup frozen piña colada mix, thawed
- 1 tablespoon dark rum (optional)
- 1 lime, sliced, for garnish (optional)
In a large bowl, combine the blueberries, mangos, piña colada mix and rum, if using.
Into four martini glasses or dessert dishes, spoon the fruit mixture, dividing evenly.
Garnish with blueberries, mango slices and thin lime slices threaded onto long toothpicks, if desired.