- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- About 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), plus some for drizzling
- About 4 cups shredded white cabbage
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds halibut, mahi-mahi/dorado or red snapper
- Seafood seasoning
- Flour or corn tortillas, charred and kept warm
- Lime and lemon wedges
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high.
Combine the lemon juice with the agave and EVOO. Add the cabbage, parsley and onion and season liberally with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Cut the fish into large chunks or leave as fillets and coat with EVOO. Season liberally with seafood seasoning and grill until flaky and opaque. For fillets, grill on a wooden plank soaked in water – sturdy fish like halibut can go directly on the grill.
Serve the fish on a platter broken into irregular pieces with lemon and lime wedges alongside. Assemble the tacos by combining some fish, slaw and Grilled Romesco Sauce in a tortilla.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, visit