- 6 cups mixed baby greens (1 sack)
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups fried noodles, any size, available in bulk bins or on the Asian foods aisle of the grocery store
- 2 tablespoons sweet plum sauce or duck sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, cider vinegar or white vinegar may be substituted
- 1/3 cup light oil, peanut, canola or vegetable oil (eyeball it)
- Salt and pepper
In a bowl, combine greens, bean sprouts, carrot, radishes, scallions, red bell pepper and half of the fried noodles.
Whisk together plum or duck sauce and vinegar in a smaller bowl. Stream in oil and continue whisking to combine.
Dress salad and toss with salt and pepper, to your taste. Serve salad with remaining crispy noodles, as garnish.