- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1 1/4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (a large handful)
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- About 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Melt the butter over medium heat in a small skillet; swirl with the garlic for 2 minutes. Pour the butter and garlic over the breadcrumbs and cool. Toss with the cheese and fresh herbs.
Drizzle the chicken with EVOO and season both sides with salt and pepper. Slather each piece of chicken with mustard and press that side into the breadcrumb-and-cheese mixture. Arrange the chicken on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until the juices run clear and the breadcrumbs are deeply golden.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, visit