- 5 russet potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, eyeball it
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning blend, such as Montreal Steak Seasoning or, salt and pepper
Preheat oven to high. Cut potatoes and spread out on a cookie sheet. Coat potatoes with extra-virgin olive oil, dried herbs and steak seasoning or, salt and pepper. Spread potatoes to the corners of the cookie sheet. Cook potatoes in very hot oven 25 minutes. Turn potatoes once, half way in the cooking process. Serve fries hot from the oven.