- 4 medium thin-skinned white potatoes
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 handful) ground thyme or poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 handful) sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 handful) ground cumin
- Coarse salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cut potatoes into wedges. In a large bowl, combine EVOO, hot sauce, thyme, paprika and cumin. Toss potatoes in dressing and spread out in a single layer on a nonstick cookie sheet. Season wedges with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes, turning once.