- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 sack mixed baby greens (5 ounces)
- 6 red radishes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh snap peas, chopped
- 6 scallions, sliced on an angle
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar (eyeball it)
- 1 rounded teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup red pepper relish, found on condiment aisle
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine chopped romaine, baby greens, radishes, snap peas and scallions in a large salad bowl. Combine vinegar, sugar and relish in a small bowl. Whisk in EVOO in a slow stream.
Toss salad with dressing. Season salad with salt and pepper to taste and serve.