- 4 large frying peppers or bell peppers
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 package chopped frozen spinach (10 ounces), defrosted and drained well
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups grated Fontina or young Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parm cheese
- 4 cups Big Batch Ratatouille, warmed
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
Halve the peppers and seed them. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper; roast to tender, about 15-20 minutes.
Combine the ricotta, spinach, egg, salt and pepper. Divide the mixture among the pepper halves. Fill the peppers with ratatouille and top with the Fontina and Parm cheeses. Bake until brown and bubbly, then serve.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, visit