- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach (10 ounces), defrosted
- 1 can artichokes in water (14 ounces), drained and chopped (approximately 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 block Boursin cheese (5.2 ounces), chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, soft-scrambled
Set a waffle iron to medium-high.
In a small saucepot over medium-high heat, add the oil and garlic. Let the garlic infuse into the oil, about 10 minutes, or until fragrant.
Wring out the thawed spinach in a dishtowel to remove the excess liquid. Place the spinach into a large mixing bowl along with the chopped artichokes, Boursin, Parmigiano Reggiano, biscuit mix and milk; combine.
Using a pastry brush, brush the inside of the waffle iron with some garlic oil. Evenly pour the spinach-artichoke mix over the waffle maker. Close the waffle maker and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove the waffles from the waffle iron and serve with soft-scrambled eggs.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, visit