- 1 1/2 cups rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon Chinese mustard (Dijon works fine, too)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 small head or half of a large
- Napa cabbage or green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small to medium size red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 4 Park’s Finest™ Cracked Dijon Mustard Frankfurters
- 4 good-quality hot dog buns
Pre-heat a grill or grill pan to medium-low heat.
Bring the vinegar, hot sauce, celery seed, mustard seed, Chinese mustard, water, sugar, and salt to a boil. Add the cabbage, onion, garlic and corn, and bring everything back to a boil. Then, turn off the heat.
Once the chow chow cools slightly, pour the mixture into a large bowl and let cool fully in the fridge while you cook the franks. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks in a sealed container.
Place the frankfurters on the grill and cook according to package instructions (about 6 to 8 minutes, turning frequently).
When the frankfurters are ready, remove them from grill and place on buns. Top with kimchi chow chow and serve.