- 1 store-bought pizza crust, such as Boboli brand (12-inch)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, any brand
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, such as rotisserie chicken or leftover roast chicken
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, chopped
Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
Put the pizza crust on a pizza tray or a large cookie sheet. Cover with barbecue sauce, as you would with pizza sauce.
Top with chicken, cheese, scallions and red bell pepper and bake until golden and bubbly on top, 12-15 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces and serve.
This is a great recipe for kids and the whole family from Yum-o! It's good AND good for you. For more information about Yum-o! go to the Yum-o! website.