- 1 box frozen chopped spinach (10 ounces)
- 1 box frozen chopped broccoli (10 ounces)
- 1 store-bought pizza crust, such as Boboli brand (12-inch)
- 1 cup store-bought pesto sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or Italian 4-cheese blend
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Defrost spinach in microwave, five minutes on high. Place spinach in a clean kitchen towel and wring the spinach dry; reserve in a small bowl. Repeat process with the broccoli, and add to spinach.
Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or a cookie sheet and spread basil pesto sauce over the crust. Top with spinach, broccoli and cheese.
Sprinkle garlic on top and put it in the oven. Bake until bubbly and lightly browned on top, 15-18 minutes.
Cut into eight pieces and serve.
This is a great recipe for kids and the whole family from Yum-o! It's good AND good for you. For more information about Yum-o! go to the Yum-o! website.