- 12 marinated mushrooms
- 12 pieces marinated artichoke
- 12 1-inch wide strips of roasted red peppers
- 12 small pepperoncini (optional)
- 1 slab 1-inch thick provolone cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 1 slab 1-inch thick Genoa salami from the deli, cubed into 12 bite-size pieces
- 12 bamboo skewers (8 inches)
Make an assembly line of all the ingredients by lining them up in piles in a row on a work surface. The red pepper strips should be rolled up so that they can fit on the bamboo skewers.
Stack the ingredients onto the bamboo skewers in this order: mushroom, artichoke, rolled red pepper strip, pepperoncini (if desired), cheese, salami.
Serve, or pack up for a picnic or a tailgate party in large sealable plastic bags.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, visit