- 1 can cannellini beans (14 ounces), rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme leaves, stripped from stems
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped or snipped with scissors
Pulse all the ingredients except the chives in a food processor until a smooth paste forms. Transfer to a bowl.
Garnish the dip with chives sprinkled on top.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.