- 1 Turkey Stuffin’ Meatloaf, thinly sliced
- 2 cups reserved gravy, from the night before
- 1 jar mild green chili pepper salsa
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 box frozen corn (10 ounces), defrosted
- 1 can black beans (15 ounces), rinsed and drained
- 4-5 scallions, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups Monterey Jack or pepper Jack cheese
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
In a medium size bowl, mix the reserved gravy with the jar of green chili salsa. Spread a thin layer of gravy salsa mixture onto the bottom of a casserole dish.
Layer two tortillas, a third of the corn, a third of the black beans, a third of the scallions, a third of the sliced meatloaf, a quarter of the gravy salsa mixture and a quarter of the cheese. Repeat this process until all of the ingredients are used; the top layer will be the last of the tortillas, a little gravy and cheese. Place the enchil-lasagna in the oven until the cheese is bubbling and brown, about 15-20 minutes.
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.