- Bamboo skewers
- 1 green or red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1/3 English (seedless) cucumber, diced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 1-inch-thick pieces Genoa salami from the deli, cubed
- 4 ribs celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whole milk
- 1 container garlic and herb flavored soft cheese (5.5 ounces), such as Boursin brand
- Salt and pepper
Combine the veggies and salami on a platter and serve with one bamboo skewer per person.
Blend together the cream or milk and cheese. Pour into a dipping dish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place the dip on the platter. Use your skewers to pierce salami and veggies, stacking up a mouthful at a time. Dip each bite in dressing as you eat, but don't double dip, please!