- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 English (seedless) cucumber, sliced in half lengthwise and cut into half moons
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 chicken tenders, breaded and baked, then cut into pieces on the bias
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1 cup baked corn chips, crumbled
Pack cherry tomatoes and cucumbers together in a sealable plastic bag. Pack remaining ingredients separately in your child’s lunchbox in sealable plastic bags or airtight containers inside one large container to serve as the "salad bowl." Once it is time for lunch, your child can combine all the ingredients in the bowl and give it a good shake to make a healthy chicken salad. Yum-o!
This is one of many "Yum-o!" recipes – it's good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.