- 1 package chocolate brownie mix, prepared according to directions on box (1/2 cup oil, 1/4 cup water, 2 eggs)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Softened butter, for greasing your baking dish
- 1 package chopped nuts (2 ounces), available on baking aisle
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
To the mixed brownie batter, stir in the peanut butter chips. Grease an 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish with softened butter and line with foil. Spread the brownie batter into an even layer. Sprinkle the batter with chopped nuts and bake 20-22 minutes. Top with the marshmallows in the last 3 minutes of baking. Remove from the oven and cut into 12 brownies.