- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1 jar chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 cup salted red peanuts, available on the snack aisle at the grocery store
- 1/4 cup honey
- Whipped cream, from a canister
- 8 mini Mr. Goodbar brand chocolate covered crunchy peanut bars
Place a huge scoop of ice cream in four sundae dishes or goblets. Heat the fudge sauce for 30 seconds in the microwave, with the lid off the jar. Sprinkle a handful of nuts into each dish, top with a layer of fudge sauce, another scoop of ice cream and a spoonful more of fudge.
Heat the honey in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Top sundaes with whipped cream and a drizzle of warm honey, then garnish with a few red peanuts and a couple of mini candy bars at the edge of the dish or goblet. Serve with long spoons if you have them, and on plates to catch any overflow.