10 Minute Fruit Tart
Here’s a delightful, delicious dessert that you can make in minutes!
- 1 box vanilla or lemon flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry or blackberry preserves
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, found on baking aisle
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/2 pint blackberries or blueberries, your preference
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped (optional)
Make the pudding, according to package directions, and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir the orange zest into the pudding. Spread a thin layer of preserves across the bottom of graham cracker crust. Top with the pudding. Arrange the fruit on the pudding, then sprinkle the pie with mint, if desired.