Artichoke, Spinach and Cheese Wrap or Dip
This super easy recipe makes a great party dip for bagel or pita chips or makes a yummy filling for a wrap.
- 1 container Boursin brand cheese (2 1/2 ounces)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 package cream cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 can artichokes in water, drained and roughly chopped (15 ounces)
- 1 bag spinach, stems removed (10 ounces)
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 bags bagel chips
To a food processor, add all the ingredients and pulse until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve with bagel chips or spread in a spinach wrap, top with red peppers and take on the go!