Baby Spinach Salad with Mandarin Orange and Red Onions
This figure-friendly salad tastes as wonderful as it looks with its blend of sweet and tangy flavors.
- 5-6 cups baby spinach (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
Arrange spinach leaves on a large platter or individual salad plates. Top with mandarinorange sections and chopped red onion.
Whisk together marmalade and vinegar. Stream EVOO into dressing while continuing to whisk.
When you are ready to serve, pour the dressing over salad and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!