Bottom-of-the-Raspberry-Jam-Jar Sauce or Salad Dressing
- 1 almost-empty jar of raspberry jam or raspberry all fruit spread (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (eyeball it)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (eyeball it)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
If needed, place the jam in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to loosen it up.
Add the mustard, red wine vinegar, EVOO, salt and freshly ground black pepper to the jar and give it a good shake. Drizzle over your salad, chicken or fish and enjoy!
This is one of many “Yum-o!” recipes – it’s good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, go to www.yum-o.org.