Mint-garnished yogurt topped with granola and fresh fruit will refresh your pet’s taste buds and breath. Check out more pet-friendly recipes!
Note: Always check with your vet about which foods are appropriate for you to share with your pet.
- 1 container plain yogurt (8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup granola (without raisins)
- 1/2 cup berries, such as raspberries and strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- A pinch of cinnamon
Place half the yogurt in a dog food bowl and sprinkle half the granola on top. Top with half the berries, banana and mint. Repeat. Top with the cinnamon.