Buffalo Tuna Sliders with Carrot Celery Slaw
We love buffalo flavored anything, so it only felt right to create this fun slider using tuna.
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, such as Frank’s
- 2 Tablespoons butter, cut in pieces
- Pinch of celery salt
- 1, 5-ounce can of solid white albacore tuna, drained and chunked
- 1 Tablespoon blue cheese crumbles
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated carrots
- 1/2 small celery stalk, finely sliced
- 1 Tablespoon good quality ranch dressing
- 2-3 slider size rolls or buns, such as Martin’s
Place a small skillet over medium low heat, add hot sauce. When it starts to steam, whisk in the butter, a tablespoon at a time, until fully melted in. Season with celery salt, remove from heat and set aside to slightly cool.
In a small mixing bowl add the tuna, blue cheese crumbles, parsley and a little of the hot sauce mixture at a time until you reach your desired spice level. Set mixture aside until ready to use.
In another small mixing bowl add the carrots, celery, and ranch and stir to combine.
Place some of the tuna mixture on each of the slider rolls, top with slaw and enjoy.
Serves 1, makes 2-3 sliders