Cajun Oven Fries
Baked rather than fried, you’ll love the combination of spices on these fries! They go great with burgers and barbecue dishes, and can also be made with sweet potatoes.
- 4 medium thin-skinned white potatoes
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 handful) ground thyme or poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 handful) sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 handful) ground cumin
- Coarse salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cut potatoes into wedges. In a large bowl, combine EVOO, hot sauce, thyme, paprika and cumin. Toss potatoes in dressing and spread out in a single layer on a nonstick cookie sheet. Season wedges with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes, turning once.