Chili-Garlic Roasted Broccoli
This dish will make a broccoli-lover out of anyone! You can make it with or without the chili powder, depending on how much spice you like.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 5-6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend, such as McCormick brand Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into thin, long spears
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
Place the EVOO (eyeball it), garlic, chili powder and grill seasoning in the bottom of a large bowl and add the broccoli spears. Toss to coat the broccoli evenly.
Transfer the broccoli to a large nonstick baking sheet. Roast the broccoli until the ends are crisp and brown and the stalks are tender, 17-20 minutes.