Crudités Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Leftover crudité such as red and green bell pepper strips, cherry tomatoes, celery and carrot sticks, radishes
- 1-2 heads Romaine lettuce
For the Ranch Dressing:
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley (about a palmful), chopped
- 2 tablespoons (about a palmful) fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives (a small palmful), chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a medium size bowl, mix together the buttermilk, sour cream, white wine vinegar, garlic, hot sauce, parsley, dill and chives. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a plate with crudité layered on top. Serve dressing in a bowl with crudité alongside.