Deviled Ham Spread
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 1/2 pound leftover ham or prosciutto cotto, coarsely chopped
- 1 small rib celery from heart, coarsely chopped
- 1 Fresno chili pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons (a small handful) flat-leaf parsley tops
- 1 large clove garlic, grated or pasted
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard, preferred brand French’s
- 2 rounded tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, preferred brand Franks Red Hot
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, preferred brand Lea and Perrins
- Black pepper
Toast points, for serving
Pulse ingredients in a food processor into an almost-smooth, very finely chopped spread. Serve on toast points.