Deviled Ham, Your Way
Serve this savory spread with toast points for brunch; you can also try it on toast topped with steamed asparagus and sliced Gruyère cheese or sliced tomato and cheddar.
- 1/2 pound prosciutto cotto or mild imported ham, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley (a small handful)
- 1 rib celery with leafy tops, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank’s RedHot
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 small red chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated or pasted
In a food processor, pulse all the ingredients until spreadable.