Try this light, luscious and vegetarian-friendly party as a dip or spread it on your favorite sandwich.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, finely grated
- Salt, to taste
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it creates a smooth puree. Serve.
This is one of many “Yum-o!” recipes – it’s good and good for you. To find out more about Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization, visit