Four-Layer Mediterranean Dip
This dip makes a deliciously healthy snack or appetizer – it’s a Mediterranean alternative to chips and salsa!
- 1 family size container of hummus (17 ounces)
- 1 cup pickled vegetable salad, such as giardiniera, chopped
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 jar roasted red peppers (12 ounces)
- Pita chips, flat bread, cucumber or celery – or a combination of all! – for dipping
Place hummus in the bottom of a small to medium size bowl and spread giardiniera over it.
Top with the olives, spreading them out in an even layer, followed by the roasted red peppers.
Place on a serving platter and surround with pita chips, cucumber or celery for dipping.
This is a great recipe for kids and the whole family from Yum-o! It’s good AND good for you. For more information about Yum-o! go to the Yum-o! website.