“Get Cozy” Sangria
This is a wonderful drink for a fun brunch!
- 1/4 cup Apple Jack brandy
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 seedless orange, thinly sliced
- 2 McIntosh apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 bottle rosé or white wine
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 liter soda water
In a large pitcher, combine the brandy with the sugar and orange slices, mashing everything together with a wooden spoon or muddler for about one minute.
Add the remaining fruit, wine and cranberry juice and stir to combine.
To serve, fill a tall glass with ice, add a large splash of soda water and then fill the glass with the fruit-wine mixture.