Greek Deviled Eggs
This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
- 3 tablespoons Greek feta crumbles plus a teaspoon of their brine
- 3 tablespoons plain, full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, pasted
- About 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- About 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce, to your taste
- 12 hardboiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons small capers, drained and chopped
- 8 to 10 pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Halve eggs lengthwise, scoop yolks into a mixing bowl and arrange whites on a platter. In another small bowl, mash the feta crumbles with the brine and yogurt until smooth. Add the garlic, Worcestershire, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper then stir in Tabasco to your taste. Add sauce to bowl with yolks and mash to combine. Stir in the capers, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, dill and parsley.
Fill a plastic baggie with stuffing and trim a corner to make a pastry bag. Pipe the filling into egg whites. Chill until ready to serve.