Griddled Tuna Caesar Wrap
We’re all about the chicken Caesar, but we couldn’t resist going out on a limb here, er, going out on a pier.
- 1, 5-ounce can of solid white albacore tuna, drained and chunked
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 handful chopped lettuce or leafy green, such as romaine or kale
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup good quality store-bought Caesar dressing
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan curls or grated parmesan
- 1 wrap, such as plain, spinach, or another flavor of your choice
- Cooking spray
In a medium size bowl mix together the tuna, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, lemon juice, dressing, and season with salt and pepper. Gently stir to coat, add in the parmesan and give it another stir. Place the mixture in the middle of the wrap and wrap tightly like a burrito.
Place a small skillet over medium to medium-high heat. While the skillet is heating, lightly spray both sides of the wrap and add to the pan, cooking until golden brown on each side, about 1-2 minutes per side. Remove from pan, cut on an angle and enjoy. Use extra dressing for dipping if desired.
Makes 1 wrap