HAH (Hot as Hell) Shrimp
Rach’s Italian version of Buffalo shrimp is great alone or served with HAH Cherry Tomato Sauce All’Arrabiata.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (12-16 count), deveined and tails on
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt, to taste
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, for topping
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl the garlic for a minute, then add the shrimp and season with Old Bay and thyme; toss until firm and pink. Deglaze with the vermouth and melt in the butter. Toss with the hot sauce and lemon juice; season with sea salt, to taste, and top with scallions to serve.