Honey Nut Banana Splits
Serve with Nacho Bread Pizzas.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons honey, eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 canister whipped cream
- 1 package chopped nut topping (2 ounce pouch), available on baking aisle
Peel and slice the banana down the center lengthwise and place in dessert boats or bowls.
Place peanut butter in a small pan and melt gently over low heat.
Scoop vanilla ice cream into bowls or boats on top of bananas, 2 scoops per sundae. Top 1 scoop of ice cream with melted peanut butter sauce, the other with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon, use about 1 tablespoon of honey per dessert. Garnish sundaes with whipped cream and chopped nut topping.