Iceberg Lettuce with Shrimp
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup prepared cocktail sauce
- Few drops hot sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced plus 2 teaspoons zest
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, (eyeball it)
- 1 cup small shrimp (300 count)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped chives
Slam the core of the head of lettuce on the counter then twist and remove it. Quarter the head of lettuce lengthwise.
Combine cocktail sauce, hot sauce, lemon juice and zest and mayo. Stir shrimp into dressing and spoon it evenly down over quartered lettuce. Season salads with a little salt and pepper and scatter chives over the salads and serve.