- 1 medium Araucana or organic egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup grapeseed oil
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Celery salt
- 1 1/2 pounds lobster chunks
- 1 or 2 ribs celery with leafy tops, very finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 4 large or 6 medium brioche lobster rolls, split, or split-top hot dog rolls
- Finely chopped crispy lettuce
Make the dressing: In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of the mustard. In a slow stream, whisk in the oil. Season with salt. Stir in the lemon juice, vinegar, hot sauce, the remaining 1 teaspoon mustard, tarragon, parsley, and celery salt and pepper to taste.
Make the lobster salad: In a bowl, toss together the dressing, lobster, celery, onion, and cucumber.
Make the sandwiches: Grill or toast the rolls and butter them. Fill with lobster salad and lettuce.