This is a side dish in a delish Thanksgiving 60 Minute Meal.
- Cheddar Soup with Crispy Tortilla Crunch
- Pressed Herbs and Spices Turkey Breast, Pumpkin-Zucchini Muffin Stuffin’ with Chipotle Gravy
- Spanish Nibbles:
- Hot Olives with Citrus and Spice
- Marcona Almonds,
- Paprika Toasted Chickpeas
- 4 pounds baby red potatoes or baby Yukon Gold potatoes, larger potatoes halved
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 3/4-1 cup milk or heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cups Manchego cheese (about 3/4-1 pound), shredded
Put the whole smaller potatoes and halved larger potatoes in a pot, cover with water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Uncover, salt the water and cook until the potatoes are tender.
Drain the potatoes and add them back to the hot pot.
Add the butter, milk or cream and cheese and smash the potatoes to desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.