Serve for dessert with Honey-Mustard and Red Onion Barbecued Chicken and Butter Bean Salad.
Any nuts will be delicious, but just make sure chop ’em up so they don’t upstage the peanut butter chips and marshmallows. –RR
- 1 package chocolate brownie mix, prepared according to directions on box (1/2 cup oil, 1/4 cup water, 2 eggs)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Softened butter, for greasing your baking dish
- 1 package chopped nuts (2 ounces), available on baking aisle
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
To the mixed brownie batter, stir in the peanut butter chips. Grease an 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish with softened butter and line with foil. Spread the brownie batter into an even layer. Sprinkle the batter with chopped nuts and bake 20-22 minutes. Top with the marshmallows in the last 3 minutes of baking. Remove from the oven and cut into 12 brownies.