Oil and Vinegar Slaw
Red and green cabbage, plus radishes, add color to this slaw.
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 small head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small head Savoy or green cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
In a large salad bowl, whisk together the pickle juice, relish, mustard and dill with some salt and pepper. Stream in the oil while whisking. Add the veggies to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.