Penuche Caramel Ice Cream Balls
- 1 pint dolce de leche ice cream, slightly softened
- 4 mini peanut butter cups
- 12 peanut butter cookies, such as nutter butters, coarsely ground in food processor or smashed to bits in a re-sealable plastic bag
- Chocolate sauce, store bought
- Caramel sauce, store bought
Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop a heaping ball of dolce de leche. Before releasing the ice cream from the ice cream scoop, shove 1 mini peanut butter cup into the center of the ice cream ball. With a spoon push the ice cream over to cover the peanut butter cup. Repeat 3 more times. Roll the stuffed ice cream balls in the crushed up cookie crumbs and then transfer to the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes to firm up a bit. To serve, place an ice cream ball in a dessert bowl and pour both chocolate and caramel sauce over the top.