Pepper and Potato Salad
- 2 1/2 pounds baby Yukon gold or red potatoes
- 2 ounces jarred or canned jalapeños, hot pepper rings or hot cherry peppers (about 3 tablespoons), sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- A splash hot pepper juice (from jar or can)
- 3 tablespoons cider or wine vinegar (eyeball it)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
Chunk up the potatoes, cutting them into large bite-size pieces, and place them in a pot of water. Boil until tender; then drain and return back to hot pot to dry them out.
Add hot peppers, bell peppers and scallions to potatoes, then dress with a splash of hot pepper juice and vinegar. Toss to combine.
Drizzle with EVOO to coat the salad evenly. Season with salt and pepper, and serve.